URGENT: TONIGHT"S MEET POSTPONED UNTIL WEDNESDAY

    SPLASH NATION: due to dangerously high heat index predictions for tonight and high pool temps as well as a high probability of thunderstorm activity, we are postponing today’s final dual meet against Kingspoint until Wednesday night. We will have RSVP and volunteer signups reopened in case anyone needs to change their commitment to the meet. Sorry for any inconvenience !

    Add Snippet