MILLPOND AT STONEHOUSE SWIM TEAM ONLY SPECIAL USE AGREEMENT
The Following Agreement shall be agreed to by any parent of a swimmer who is a non-resident of the Millpond at Stonehouse Home Owners Association. This agreement is intended to lay out the rules and restrictions that must be followed in order for a non-resident to hold a Swim Team Only Special Use Pass, which shall permit the non-resident the right to use the Millpond at Stonehouse pool under the terms and conditions listed below.
1. Children of the Stonehouse Glen Community/Fieldstone Estates and their parents or designated legal guardians who register for the Stonehouse Splash Swim Team shall be granted Millpond at Stonehouse Swim Team Only Special Use. (Hereinafter referred to as “The Use Agreement”) and be considered Swim Team Only Special Users, and as such are special guests of the Association at Stonehouse and its Board of Directors.
2. The Use Agreement shall be strictly restricted to the granting of the use of the Millpond at Stonehouse Pool and its attached dressing rooms/restrooms and on deck pool equipment and furnishings only. Use of the parking lot shall also be available to those parents wishing to attend practice, events, meetings, or swim meets.
3. The Use Agreement shall not be inclusive of any other amenities in Millpond at Stonehouse at any time, to include, but not limited to: the resident’s center building (including its internal restrooms and water fountains), the adjacent playground equipment, the tennis courts, the sports field, and attached gazebo, or the Orchard Hill pool complex.
4. The Use Agreement shall only be valid during the listed times per community management and the Millpond at Stonehouse Home Owner’s Association through its Board of Directors for the conducting of Stonehouse Swim Team practices, meetings, events, and its scheduled home swim meets. Use of or attendance at the pool shall not be permitted under any circumstances during any period before or after the scheduled practices, meetings, events and meets, unless formally signed in as a registered guest of a Member of the Millpond at Stonehouse Home Owner’s Association.
5. Those granted use by means of the Use Agreement shall fully comply with all pool rules and regulations as delineated by the Board Of Directors and the Association at Stonehouse, Inc.
6. The Use Agreement shall commence upon the start of the season (identified by June 1st, 2021), and shall conclude at the termination of the Stonehouse Swim Team season, identified as the VPSU Champs meet date (scheduled for August 6th, 2022).
7. Granting of the Use Agreement for the 2022 swim season in no way implies or suggests that such The Use Agreement shall be extended into future years.
8. The Use Agreement shall be for the benefit of the User Family only and is not transferable in any way whatsoever. By extension, the Use Agreement shall not permit its holder to invite any additional guests to the Millpond at Stonehouse Pool. Guests may only be invited to the pool by the Membership of the Millpond at Stonehouse Home Owner’s Association.
9. Penalty for violation of these regulations pertaining to pool use periods, restriction on use of non-included amenities apart from the pool, or any other Millpond at Stonehouse pool regulation or rule in force during the specified use period shall result in cancellation of the Use Agreement, and immediate expulsion from the team. Checking off this waiver and completion of the registration through to payment is a legal declaration by you that you understand the Terms and Conditions concerning the Millpond at Stonehouse Swim Team Only Special Use Agreement and agree that you and your swimmer shall abide by the same
AS A MEMBER OF STONEHOUSE GLEN/FIELDSTONE ESTATES, I AGREE. AS A RESIDENT OF MILLPOND, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO ME.
Enter your initials to indicate acceptance: